Custom dashboard: graph time range resets after ~30 seconds (no pause icon)

CMK version: 2.5.0p14
OS version: Ubuntu 24.04, running in docker container

Hello,

I have created a custom dashboard containing service graphs for several services.

To go back in time, I use the mouse wheel and drag from right to left to view the metrics over a more specific period.

However, after about thirty seconds, the time range displayed in all of my graphs resets to the most recent metrics (so I end up back at the far right of the graphs on my custom dashboard).

By way of comparison, when I open the graph of a service directly (not from my custom dashboard, but from the service itself), a small pause icon appears in the top right corner of my screen. Following the documentation, clicking on the number freezes the view, with no automatic refresh.

On my custom dashboard, this icon does not appear.

I am using Checkmk Community edition, version 2.5.0p19.