(Docker) 2.0 Docker crashes, 1.5 stable

Cheers!

I’m in the process of migrating my CMK instance from Ubuntu VM to Docker (Unraid host).

While 1.5 runs stable and without any problems, 2.0-latest crashes around a minute after creation and locks up the entire host system, with only a Hardreset being able to somehow get the system to running again and remove the faulty docker.

Is this a know issue, or same workaround?

Since the 2.0 Docker locks up the whole system, I can’t even access any logs or anything anymore…

Thanks in advance!

I have the same Issue with Unraid and checkmk 2.0-latest. Docker Container is locking up and can’t be killed. Unraid Host reboot is needed to get rid of it.

Looks like a “know” problem. There are some Reports at the Unraid Forum.

Sadly, it looks like no one found a solution.

Then it must be more a problem on the Unraid platform. Here my dev systems run all as Docker containers and there is no problem with 2.0 and 2.1 containers.

Maybe this is because Unraid does handle the (host) filesystem somewhat differently than (most?) other platforms.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.