Infoblox_temp Crashreport

**CMK version:2.2.p16
OS version:

After our update to the 9.0.1 version of Infoblox NIOS I get the warnings in CheckMK “Services: all up to date, Host labels: all up to date, Parsing of section infoblox_temp failed”

There is already a ticket on the topic “Parsing of section infoblox_temp failed” here it is written that the plungin “infoblox_temp” should be deactivated.
I can also find the plugin under “SetupServicesCatalog of check pluginsAppliances, other dedicated HardwareNetworking (Switches, Routers, etc.)Appliances, other dedicated hardwareInfoblox Devices: System and CPU Temperature”, but it’s not clear to me how to deactivate it.

When rescanning I get “WARNING: Parsing of section infoblox_temp failed - please submit a crash report!” and I cannot deselect this service.

How to disable the infoblox_temp plugin?

Hi @cg1603,

you’re looking for the rule “Disabled or enabled sections (SNMP)”

Regards,
Gerd

3 Likes

Thanks Gerd!
That’s it!! :star_struck:

Nice, thanks for that, guys! This finally has helped me with this issue. (Though I still think this should be fixed somewhere, not ignored. :wink: Maybe it will get some more attention if more customers are updating to NIOS 9.0 in the next few months.)

1 Like