Let's Check an Android/iOS App for Check_MK

Hi,

I’m writing a Android/iOS App in Flutter for CheckMK, which requires my LQL api installed server side.

It has the “Tactical Overview” screen which you know from the Web Page, is able to show services/hosts by different filters (“all”, “problems”, “unhandled”, “stale”) and has full text search implemented.

As you can see from the feature list, its currently a “view” only app.

Please write me in a private message your E-Mail if you’r interested in being a Beta Tester for this App.

Kind regards,
René

2 Likes

Here some screenshots (This is my CheckMK RAW at home):

In the first Screenshot you see Tabs, Let’s Check supports multiple “Connections” i have atm. 3 of them

Before I forget it, there will be a own Logo in the release!

1 Like

Hi,
will it be similiar to this?
https://forum.checkmk.com/t/android-ios-check-mk-client/20042

Karl

Well “Let’s Check” has more Data available as it’s not limited to views.py/webapi and it has fulltext search.

Also my App supports multiple Servers, which is useful when you have independent servers.

A yes, there’s the Tactical overview in Let’s check, thanks to LQL Api and it doesn’t require an “automation” user.

Any further progress on this?

Just published the source to GitHub - jochumdev/letscheck: Let's check

2 Likes

I updated the APP to compile in 2023, it works. As said in the intro this NEEDS lql-api installed on the server.

1 Like

Please, interested in app, i can’t write in private mesage, interested in beta Android

Hey @Burtiraven, hey Einstein :slight_smile:

The app is available as source code, but you need to install lql-api on the server, is that possible for you?

Kind regards,
René

i look documentation,it’s possibe for docker enterprise?

I have no clue as I never installed Check_MK inside Docker.

Ok, interesting, you have a link for documentation of implementing these API?

See GitHub - jochumdev/lql-api: LQL API Server for check_mk