Multiple notifications per event, after upgrade to 2.2.0p18.cre

Check_mk 2.2.0p18.cre
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

After upgrade, from check_mk 2.1.0.p.31.cre to 2.2.0.p18.cre, I have multiple notifications, one per every contact from a specific contact_group,
So if in a contact group we are 3 users, then I receive 3 Critical notifications for the same event.
Looks like a bug!

Check your notification rule and maybe share a screenshot.
I am pretty certain the contact selection in combination with the conditions are off.

The same thing happened to me after updating. I solved it by creating specific users for each notification rule.

For me I can not recreate the users, because I have so many.

When a Critical event is happening is triggering a notification. The notification is checking the rules(notification rules) and then because I have one mach, each person from that notification group, in our case “Everything” group, receiving an email.
But, the problem in my case, is triggering 2 notifications from the same event and everyone from that notification group receiving 2 emails(see image below).

I have deleted my user and the recreated, but nothing changed.
On the contact selection I have:
All contacts of the notified object ->Notify all contacts of the notified host or service.

Below are my notifications rules:

What happens, if you hit analyze on one the duplicate CRIT events? Do one or two rules match?

Only one rule is matched, but Critical event generate 2 notifications for the same event.

I just want to point out that there almost certainly must have been bugs introduced in version 2.2.

See this thread:

Someone familiar with the code needs to examine what changes were made to notifications system in these versions.

Multiple notifications per event may be related to this other thread reporting duplicate notifications: