No more HOST PING Graph since 2.0.0 upgrade?

Hello,
I upgraded my system from 1.6p19 to 2.0.0 and i just realized now i can not see any graph from host status ping.
i can see any service and their graph, but i can not see the host graph itself and ping graph…

There is the ICON still… but when i put mouse over, there is nothing.
And when i go on Host Graph >
i am on the screen Local site > My host
and nothing display.

Did i miss something ? Is it same for you guys ?

Regards

Is this raw or enterprise or free version?
If you use the raw version then it should be there as this version has normally the classic ping as host check command.

i am using the enterprise version .
Host check command is check-mk-host-smart

Regards

Hi,

the configured smart ping does not create performance data. If you want to get the graphs back, you have to switch the host check back to the classic check_icmp. This has some drawbacks as the smart ping is more lightweight, less cpu intensive and is executed in a shorter interval (6s).
But if you are not having a large amount of hosts, that should be fine.
I don’t know, why that changed during the update, that setting should be preserved.

1 Like

Ok, That is very clear. I will check that.
As we make the following path : 1.6.13 raw 1.6.13 CEE 1.6.19 CEE 2.0.0 CEE, it’s possible that it have been done during the upgrade from 1.6.13 raw to 1.6.13 Cee and i just didnt notice that time but only now because i did need it.
Anyway, thank you again for your precious information !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact @fayepal if you think this should be re-opened.