Service period for services don't work in availability Reports

Version: checkmk-raw 1.6.0p13

Hello,

I created a service period for services with a Service Label Condition. After that i checked the Monitoring Configuration for the labeled Services. Service period for services links to the correct Service Period (Service custom attributes).
I apply the following Report Configuration:
Configure Details of the Report --> Service Time: Base report on service Times
The Result is a report with a 24x7 Timeperiod for the services and not the configured Service Period.
Any ideas?

greets

Steffen

I found something in Log. I get following Error Message every Time i click the “Availability” Button of Services with a different Service period.

[1597656007] livestatus: Timeperiod cache not updated, there are no timeperiods (yet)

Hello, if i check the command with the livestatus query lanaguage i run into ther same Problem.

GET statehist
Columns: host_name service_description
Filter: time >= 1598824800
Filter: time <= 1599429600
Filter: host_name = XXXXX
Filter: service_description = XXXXXXX
Filter: current_service_service_period = SLA_8_18
Stats: sum duration_ok
Stats: sum duration_warning
Stats: sum duration_critical
Stats: sum duration_part_ok
Stats: sum duration_part_warning
Stats: sum duration_part_critical

What’s wrong there?

Thanks & greets

Steffen

Is this a Bug?, in_service_period and in_notification_period never change (always set to 1).The value of current_host_in_service_period and current_service_in_service_period seems to be fine (0).

GET statehist
Columns: host_name service_description in_service_period in_notification_period service_period current_host_in_service_period current_service_in_service_period
Filter: time >= 1599655219
Filter: host_name = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Filter: service_description = XXXXXXXXX
Stats: sum duration_ok
Stats: sum duration_warning
Stats: sum duration_critical
Stats: sum duration_part_ok
Stats: sum duration_part_warning
Stats: sum duration_part_critical

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.