Visibility of services

Hi,

i would config the vsisbilty of services to contacts.
where can i find this in checkmk 2.0.0:

https://docs.checkmk.com/latest/en/wato_user.html#_visibility_of_services

If you don’t like this you can change it. The global option for this is Monitoring Core > Authorization settings. If here you change Hosts to Strict - Must be explicit contact of a service users will only be able to see services if they are directly assigned as contacts for the service.

thanks for help
br
lars

Hi, you will find this option in Setup → Global configuration → Monitoring Core > Authorization settings

Br
Anastasios

Hi,

this is way in the doc (pre 2.0)

in 2.0 i have under setup only global settings
In global settings i found no monitoring core.

have you a screenshot?

br
lars

hi,

please see the screenshot. Which Checkmk Version are you using?

Br
Anastasios

1 Like

@athomaidis you need to say that it is only there if you use the enterprise version. :wink:
If you use the RAW version then the configuration needs to be done the same way as before with the loading of the livestatus module inside the Nagios core config.

2 Likes

Hi,

sorry for the late answer.
Yes, we have the RAW Version.

How can I do this?

hen the configuration needs to be done the same way as before with the loading of the livestatus module inside the Nagios core config

thanks

Here you can find a similar problem with the description of the changes and where to find them.

1 Like

@andreas-doehler thanks. i add the variable service_authorization=strict and it works

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed. Contact an admin if you think this should be re-opened.