This year’s virtual Checkmk conference (15-16th June) will be different from the previous ones. Thus, we would like to include you in the decision making process around the agenda of the conference as much as possible.
We will first have a discussion in this thread around the agenda, and then next week, I will create a poll with the options for the workshops and tech sessions, which hopefully will be proposed in this thread.
Join the discussion in this thread.
What’s different this year?
The conference will have a free segment and a paid segment.
- Paid from 09:00 - 15:30 (CET): Workshops and tech sessions
- Free from 16:00 - 20:00 (CET): New and planned features sessions
The two sessions, which always were voted as most relevant, were the “Newest developments” and the “Checkmk roadmap” session. With the conference being virtual again, we can and want to make this accessible to as many people as possible. Thus this part will be for free and also at a time, which is convenient for both attendees in the European time zones as well as in the American time zones.
At the same time, many of you asked for longer tech sessions and workshops. These will take part in the morning and early afternoon (CET) and will be available for a fee.
A picture speaks more than thousand words: thus here is the preliminary agenda visualized:
Wanted: Workshops and tech session ideas
We have several ideas already around that, e.g. automation with the new REST-API, developing check plug-ins.
But we want to hear from you:
1. What kind of workshops would you like to attend? Please mention some topics.
2. What kind of tech sessions would you like to see? Please mention some topics.
3. Would you prefer two shorter teaser sessions (45min each) or one in-depth session (90min)?
4. Additionally: What would make a potential customer story session good?
Please share also with us your general feedback around this year’s conference plan. We are looking forward to hearing your thoughts!